Product Design Engineer
I am currently recruiting for a Product Design Engineer to work for a high end organisation based in South East London.
The organisation is a leader in the Design and Manufacture of high-end custom awnings and canopies.
They have an award winning design team that have developed products for some very prestigious clients such as the Chanel, Claridges, Southeby's along with international roll outs for the likes of Givenchy and flagship stores for brands such as Kate Spade.
To support the continued growth of the business they now require the need to appoint a Product Design Engineer who will work within the closely knit design and engineering team.
As a vital member of the team you will be:
- Assisting the lead designer on bespoke products from concept to completion.
- Contributing towards the development of standard products.
Personally you must:
- Have at least 3 years commercial experience
- Be organised, as you will be managing several projects of varying complexity at once.
- Be a competent user with AutoCAD
- Be familiar with manufacturing processes such as machining, plastic injection moulding, castings and extrusions
This is a great opportunity to work for a leading engineering organisation who are growing from strength to strength and have very ambitious but realistic projects over the coming years.
Please send your CV to apply or call the office for more details.