Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Our client, a market leading manufacturer in their field, have a vacancy for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to work within Engineering department.
The successful candidate will form part of a team providing maintenance to all production functions, supporting efforts to maximise output and reduce machine down time, ensuring safe working practice and adherence to maintenance schedules.
Main duties include:
- Provision of maintenance support to all manufacturing operations
- Provision of engineering related project work as and when required
- The upkeep and maintenance of good health and safety practices
The ideal candidate will be a team player with a flexible approach to their work and be able to prioritise tasks. You will also ideally:
- Hold a relevant HNC, ONC or City & Guild qualification.
- Have a broad range of electrical and mechanical installation/maintenance experience.
- Have experience of the repair and maintenance of production machinery, injection moulding machines, extrusion machines and ancillary equipment.
- Hold a Full UK Driving Licence
The successful applicant will be required to work a rotating 5 day shift pattern, one week 6am to 2pm and the following week 2pm to 10pm. The basic salary includes a 15% shift enhancement to basic rate.
Please call the office for more details or send your CV to apply.