Our client are looking for a Gate Maker to join their workshop team. Working in a small but flexible team you will be responsible for the production of standard and bespoke gate designs for both the domestic and commercial market.
You will be responsible for the full production cycle, including the
- Selection and preparation of materials
- Machining timber for all stages of production
- Assembly of machined timber
Previous carpentry experience is essential and you must have a proven background working with a variety of wood cutting machinery and basic hand tools The successful candidate will also:
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Have an organised and tidy approach to their work
- Be physically fit
Hours of work are Monday-Friday 6.55am-4.35pm with an additional 1 in 4 Saturday's 7.00am-3.00pm when required
Please send your CV to apply or call the office for more details.