Front End Web Developer
Are you a developer with experience building websites (ideally using Craft)?
Are you looking for a firm that share your enthusiasm and fully embrace flexible working?
Do you have agency experience and want to take full ownership of a project?
We are working with a full-service marketing and creative agency with a strong web development and UX design team.
With clients spanning the arts and business sectors, services include marketing strategy and campaigns, brand values and messaging, digital advertising and content creation for social media.
As a Front-End Web Developer you will be responsible for supporting existing clients as well as developing new websites. To do this you will be involved in the full process from concept and ideation through to building and supporting the website after delivery.
To be a contender for this role, you will need:
- A solid foundation in semantic, modular, accessible HTML, SCSS, ES6 JS
- Ability to build websites with a focus on UX
- Previous experience with API integrations
- Package managers and build tools including Gulp, Grunt, Composer and npm
- PHP and MySQL
- Comfortable with Git, Github and Bitbucket
- Client facer with a strong sense of design
- Understanding of CI/CD pipelines
- Understanding hosting/domain environments
- Experience with Tailwind
Experience theming Shopify will be a distinct advantage
2 examples of website builds will be needed as part of the application process.
The successful candidate will receive a decent salary and company benefits
This is a fully flexible role with a requirement to attend occasional office based meetings in East Croydon
To learn more about this exciting opportunity call the office or send your CV to apply.