Our client, an established family business, are seeking a skilled bench joiner to join their growing workshop and assist in producing a variety of joinery items.
In order to be considered for the role you must:
- Be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of producing joinery on a bench.
- Be familiar with using Planers, Thicknessers, Spindle Moulders and Cross-Cutting techniques
- Be able to work from drawings.
- Hold a qualification in Carpentry/Joinery or time served equivalent.
- Be capable of delivering work to a high standard and meeting given deadlines.
- Be physically fit.
- Enjoy working in a busy team environment.
If you have not worked in a commercial environment but possess excellent wood working skills then this could still be an opportunity to develop and improve your abilities.
The role does not involve travel but you will need your own transport due to the location. Free parking is available.
Hours are Monday-Friday, 7.00am-4.30pm with one in four Saturdays, 7.00am-3.00pm.
Please send your CV to apply or call the office for more details.